Me have some questions, we have our 2 day Chandeleur trip coming up in October, was wonder if any of you fisherperson could assist Oneofthepack and crew on the does and don’ts, and what we should make sure we bring along to make sure we have a fun filled catching trip.
• We will have a full crew (12) of us will make the trip.
• What do you think the weather will be like in October?
• What will be biting / catching in October?
• Any suggestion on how & where to fish island, Gulf side / Bay Side, grass lines & strategies / techniques?
• What are the signs to look for, (i.e. Birds, bait, grass line, sand bars, etc.) around the island?
• What are some of the things we need to make sure we bring (i.e. trout stringer with a cork to float away from us, binoculars, what type reels, rods, line, lures, etc.) out with us?
• Do cell phones work out their?
• What type radio will work out their?
• Had discussions on waders, are just tennis shoes pants, and shirt, what do you fisherpersons think about what to wear when and if we wade fish?
• What is the best time of day to fish, early morning, late evening, and/or all day?
• Do you think it is worth brining a trolling motor to fish the shoreline with?
• Any other items, suggestions, comments, concerns, and/or conflicts that you may have experience and want to share.
Meself, and crew thank you in advance on any & all information you can share with us to make our trip a successful & fun trip.
Team Jo-Jo & Oneofthepack
- 2 Comments
- 476 views