TEAM JO-JO…………………………. Open Bay Flat Sr for tomorrow (Friday) W.N.W. wind 10-15 (not good), fishing forecast 6 (good), tide range .67 ft. (not good), Major feed period 9:10 AM to 11:10 AM, (this right in me wheel house). Expectations (10) fish caught, if you interested of being first mate under these conditions, please call me, or email me back.
Just remember no matter the conditions, predications, Intel and / or expectations, “YOU GOT TO GO TO KNOW”
- Meet up at Waffle House in Chalmette for 4:30 AM
- If you like very quick breakfast, quick that is
- Arrive at home of the Bay Flat Sr at 5:33 AM
- Off / arrive (5:58 AM) to Lioness for some go juice and ice
- Live / dead bait your option
- Depart 6:16 AM, off to spot # ?? To start our day.
- Estimate time of termination of trip (ETTT), to be determine (TBD) as the day progress.
- From the time (ETTT) called, it approximately 1:15 hour to Waffle House and another 45 minutes to Slidell.
- Payment, (handshake & a smile) in full required at return to Waffle House, no matter the outcome of our journey.
Additional info / suggestions / comments:
- All (under age 16 don’t need) have salt & fresh water fishing, (Louisiana) license
- Cell phone (ICE) in case mind don’t work.
- Camera to take pictures
- Long sleeve shirt, pants, socks
- Dress warm, can always take it off, but if you don’t have it you cannot put it on
- Sun Glasses
- Rain suite and / or extra clothes (your option depending on predicted weather conditions) do suggest change of clothes, because you get wet if you fall overboard, and / or have to walk the plank.
- If you are brining your own rods & reels let us know, if not We will have plenty for all, just let us know
- We will have all the fishing tackle, especially the H&H purple beetles with H&H ¼ oz. round white heads w/gold hook. Along with the Matrix Shad Lemon Drop, just in case purple no the choice of color for our quest.
- Ice chest to bring fish home, in case we get lucky.
- Hope you and yours knows how to clean fish, which is another way of saying I don’t.
- I will have water to drink, food & drinks your call (I usually don’t bring food, as it is a way to get me to stop fishing and head home, hunger has that way with me it overcomes my desire to fish, SOMETIMES!!!?
- If anyone asks when you will be home, there is no answer to that question; this will depend on when the elusive Silverwonders want to bite.
- From the time we call it a day, it will take about 2 hours to get to my house in Slidell
- We will be fishing out of Delacroix Island area / launch pursuing Speckle Trout, Reds, and any other species that wants to join in on the fun.
- Check out rodnreel.com we post our trips with our family and friends under the name Oneofthepack you can search past trips, and past pictures in the archive section, just type in Oneofthepack in the Name of poster space.
- Attach is a picture of our Bay Flat Sr, of which we will be running around our Disney World known as Delacroix Island and fishing out of for the elusive Silverwonders.
- My cell is 504-915-4896
- Call if you have any questions Good FishingTeam Jo-Jo & Oneofthepack
- No Comments
- 589 views